THL Giving Back News
Looking for a last minute simple, inexpensive gift? Make your friends a do-it-yourself microwave molten chocolate cake. Look for discounts on mugs in the stores - we found this one at Kohls and others at Target for less than $3 each. Mix up a few of the ingredients and throw them inside in bags and then include instructions for each of your recipients!
Bag One - The Chocolate Pouch
- 3 T unsweetened cocoa
- 3 T sugar
- 1 T flour
Bag Two - Chocolate Chips, a teaspoonful
The Note - Give them the instructions!
- Dump chocolate mix into mug
- Add 3T milk, 3T canola oil, the egg white from 1 egg, 1/4t vanilla
- Sitr for 2 minutes (sing Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer two times)
- Sprinkle the Chocolate Chips on top
- Bake in Microwave for two minutes (or until it is moist and slightly undercooked)
- Put a lot of whipped cream on top and enjoy!
Posted on Dec 21, 2011 in THL Giving Back