Most Common Personal Injury in Ferguson, MO
In 2011, there were nearly 400 traffic accidents in Ferguson which resulted in 1 fatality and 116 injuries. The average resident’s work commute is less than 30 minutes. Given the city’s small these figures are concerning. Road safety is an ongoing issue across the country, and cities like Ferguson who lack the manpower of a large suburb are especially vulnerable. Study these tips to ensure your own safety on the road:
- Always wear your seatbelt when in your car.
- Know who to call in an emergency. It’s usually 911.
- Keep your fuel and oil levels adequately high.
- Don’t ever pass another vehicle on the left side.
- Talk to your local license office to make sure your car is in law-abiding condition.
- Always have your license, proof of insurance, and vehicle registration in your car.