Car Accident Statistics For Kirkwood, Missouri
Rest assured—you aren’t the only one who’s been in an accident. In fact, traffic crashes are so common that the statistics on them are countless.
Have you ever been curious about the facts or the numbers? Here are just a few:
- Car accidents are the most common cause of death for teenagers.
- A majority of traffic deaths happen to those who weren’t wearing a seatbelt.
- Accidents are most likely to occur on highways, in urban areas, and on weekend nights.
- Missouri’s traffic fatalities have gone down by about 25% since 2005.
- St. Louis and Kansas City are the most dangerous cities for driving in Missouri.
- In 2017, Kirkwood experienced 2 traffic fatalities and 44 serious injuries from accidents. The two fatalities were pedestrians.
- Distracted driving was the most common feature in those accidents.
- Compared to its overall population, the rate of traffic deaths in Missouri is higher than most states’.
- 100% of people are happy they talked to a Kirkwood car accident lawyer.