Schaumburg Truck Accident Statistics
Many people are aware that the trucking industry is one of the most important pillars of the country’s economy. However, some people may not know all the facts behind the dangers of driving or sharing the road with these large trucks.
Here are some stats that may inform you:
- According to the latest IDOT report, in 2018, there were 13,071 total truck accidents in Illinois.
- More than 2,000 of these truck incidents resulted in reported injuries.
- There were 122 fatalities in Illinois due to truck accidents in 2018.
- There were 57 total truck accidents in Schaumburg in 2018.
- 77% of the total truck accidents in Schaumburg resulted in property damage
- 17% of truck accidents in Schaumburg resulted in reported personal injury